Centrally located on the beautiful south coast of Kangaroo Island near stunning Vivonne Bay beach.
Modern, fully self-contained three bedroom house Sleeps up to 6 people with children under 2 staying free! Bluetooth audio system, VAST TV and DVD player Linen provided and reverse-cycle air-conditioning Fenced backyard with outdoor BBQ dining 3 nights for the price of two*
*Selected dates throughout the year
• Self-catering family accommodation • 5 units (accommodates up to 5 people) • Linen and towels supplied • Kitchen/laundry/BBQ • Breakfast baskets available • R/C air-conditioning • 5 minute walk to town centre and beach • Ample car and boat parking • Modest tariff
9 Dauncey Street, Kingscote
Ph: (08) 8553 2225
Fax: (08) 8553 2366
• 52 Two Bedroom Cabins –self-contained with full kitchen, can sleep up to four people
• 3 Disability Access Two Bedroom Cabins Ramp Entry – self-contained with full kitchen, can sleep up to four people
• 7 One Bedroom Apartments – self-contained, full kitchen, separate lounge room
• 10 Studio Cabins – Motel Style with kitchenette facilities
• Pet Friendly • Covered BBQ Area • 24 hour Guest Laundry
• Onsite parking suitable for boats or large vehicles
• Located only 2 kilometres from Whyalla Airport
Whyalla Holiday & Worker Accommodation are able to provide a unique range of accommodation options including 2 Bedroom Units by the Whyalla Foreshore and Whyalla Hospital.
We also offer a range of Houses, from 2 bedroom to 5 bedroom. All fully furnished with all linen provided, utilities and weekly cleaning included in rate. Book for 1 night or several weeks – No Bond or Lease required.
Daily Rates from $70.00 per night. Weekly Rates from $250.00 per week.
Daily rates from $99.00 per night. Weekly Rates from $350.00 per week.
Website, Phone, Email or Online Booking Partners
WHYALLA HOLIDAY & WORKER ACCOMMODATION – UNITS & HOUSES
SUNDOWNER CABIN & TOURIST PARK – CABINS
Self contained. Two queen size bedroom log cabins on 55 rolling acres of bush.
• Close to wineries
• Well behaved dogs welcome – off lead
• Reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Combustion stove
• DTV, CD, DVD and free Wi-Fi
• Views, wildlife and peace
Mob: 0413 550 225
Beautiful Linear Park walking/cycle track at the rear of the caravan park. Quiet setting with
an abundance of birdlife just 7 kilometres to the city, close to public transport and O-Bahn
Busway. Small boutique park that is pet friendly (onsites only).
• Immaculate amenities and laundry
• Disabled toilets
• Undercover barbecue area
• Close to public transport
• Budget motel style units
• 1 and 2 Bedroom Ensuite Cabins
• Some shady sites
• Friendly helpful service
Centrally located in CBD Adelaide and beachside Glenelg, Oaks is the perfect base from which to explore South Australia with 5 unique properties to choose from. Each property offers spacious fully self-contained apartments featuring contemporary styling, essential comforts and room to entertain. When you are not out exploring the region, make use of the excellent selection of onsite facilities available.